Monday, February 07, 2011

Monday February 5, 2010
Outside my window: It looks like a sunny day ahead.
From the learning room: We had a blizzard last week that made outside play difficult so we brought the snow inside and made ice cream out of it.
I am teaching preschool this month at co-op so I have been busy making plans. Today we are doing a unit on the hungry Caterpillar.


From the kitchen
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday:
Sunday: Easy Egg casserole
Monday: pasta roll ups
Tuesday: sloppy joes
Wednesday: potato soup
Thursday:

What I wore today: denim skirt and grey sweater. I am so sad that a strap broke on my brand new black boot! I will have them fixed but still - they are my go to shoes.

I am praying: for my husband who is entering a very demanding and busy season at work while trying to balance all the extra demands on his time at home and has a extra projects as well.

I am reading: The very hungry Caterpillar :)

I am hearing: breakfast being eaten. Pancakes cooking and dishes being washed.


One of my favorite things: This is actually a pic of two of my favorite things. The quilt was a gift for the new baby from my aunt. She sent each of the new children one. The cradle was made by my husband when our son was born.



A few plans for the rest of the week:
Basketball, basketball, basketball. Baby 1 is having outpatient surgery. And hopefully, my new washer and dryer will be delivered on Wednesday which means my plans for the rest of the week will include laundry, laundry, laundry! It is really piling up around here!