Saturday, February 19, 2011

Highlights of my week from our littlest man

I just love the stuff kids say! Our littlest man has quite a few things this week that I want to remember!

He was going to the bathroom so I was sitting on the floor by him holding the baby. He looked at me and said, "God made the baby." I repeated it to make sure I heard him right and I had! He then told me that God had made me and papa and his cousin Paige. Then he said, "God put my arm into my shoulder!" Wow!

We had to take his sister to the Dr. this week and as Mr. was at a show I took all the children with me! We were sitting in the exam room while she was being examined when he looked at me incredulously and said, "Mom, Emily is not even crying!" We hope this is a turning point for him! He cries and screams when we park at the Dr.'s office.

Today at lunch a huge FIRST! He looked at me and said, "I love papa. I love you to."