Monday, January 17, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday January 17, 2011
Outside my window: We have fresh snow and temperatures that are suppose to climb to 37 degrees. Should be a nice day!
From the learning room: Just trying to keep up! DMD got her drivers licence last week and has her maiden solo voyage by herself! She is so grown up!

From the kitchen:
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: chicken pasta penne
Sunday: left overs
Monday: Taco salad
Tuesday: Chili
Wednesday: T- soup and grilled cheese
Thursday:
What I wore today: Denim skirt, black t and new grey sweater!
I am praying: For a court decision to arrive on Thursday and that it be the one we have hoped for.
I am reading: Adopted by Life by Ray Moore
I am hearing: Mr. just arriving home.
One of my favorite things: My new jj cole diaper bag!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Lots of Dr. appointments and basketball along with all the normal busyness!