Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday January 31, 2011
Outside my window: I assume its cold and cloudy. I have not looked but it is Iowa and its still winter. Rumor has it we will be getting a total of 12 inches of snow over the next two days.
From the learning room: I was convicted this week to finish the good work that I have started. I have said many times over the last year that I do not like teaching high school That I am a good preschool, elementry mommy. I do not grading, lesson plans and dealing with subject that require an incrediable amount of prep work on my part. This was a sinful attitude toward God who has called me to this task and will supply all of my needs. Hebrews 3:14 promises that we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end.


From the kitchen:
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: left overs
Sunday: taco soup for church potluck
Monday: chicken salad pitas
Tuesday: Hamburgers, Hot dogs
Wednesday: Skillet Pasta Bake
Thursday: Easy breakfast bake
What I wore today: tan skirt and black turtleneck sweater or my warm, comfy jogging suit. hmmm
I am praying: for friends who just heard last week that the parental rights of their foster children may be terminated and who will be asked to adopt. For other friends who are waiting and praying for a child to join their family. For my home school friends who are half way through their year.
I am reading: I am still reading Adopted for Life by Ray Moore. I am sure I will eventually find time to finish it!
I am hearing: the sounds of a busy and active morning at our house!
One of my favorite things: We had to buy a new modum and printer last month. It is amazing how stress free my computer time has become. I am not loosing my wireless connection every thirty seconds. The printer is wireless and networked so no matter where I am in the house all I have to do is print click. Is that ever nice!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Three basketball games will keep our evenings hopping. I have a dental appointment and baby 1 has an appointment with the urologist. Not to mention visits for baby 3. I am not having a lot of down time lately!