Monday, July 26, 2010

Outside my window

it is dark because as I am typing this it is past my bedtime!

I am thinking about

all of the woman whose husbands travel on a regular basis. I don't know how they do it and maintain their sanity!

From the learning room

DMD had her first morning of Drivers Ed. Only 27 hours of class instruction and 6 hours of driving to go. DYS has been in Atlanta for the last few days working with Mr. They toured a civil war battlefield and visited the museum designated at that sight.

In the kitchen

We are winging it! My whole family will be under one roof by Thursday so I plan on cooking up a storm next week!

I am wearing

My pj's

I am praying

for my families safe return from their travels!



I am reading

nothing but I really wish I had a light fun read. Maybe a new book by Karen Kingsbury. Something that requires no thought on my part and just all enjoyment. That would be nice.

I am hearing

only my own thoughts and the typing of the keyboard. Everyone else is in bed.

One of my favorite things
a quiet and peaceful moment!


A few plans

Mr. and DYS get home tomorrow night late. We have a speech pathology appointment. It is the last week of the book study, Love and Respect. DOD comes home on Thursday! DMD's drivers ed is going to keep me running back and forth for the next couple of weeks.