Monday, May 09, 2011

Monday May 9, 2011


Outside my window: it is going to be a sunny and warm day. I am looking forward to getting out into the sunshine today!


From the learning room: Its back to the books.


From the kitchen:

Friday: Pizza

Saturday:

Sunday:

Monday: grilled chicken and rice

Tuesday:

Wednesday: camp fire supper

Thursday Walking taco's


I am reading: CJ Mahony The Cross Centered Life


I am hearing: pancakes cooking and children eating.


I am praying for an important foster care meeting on Wednesday.


One of my favorite things: Home school camp! We are really looking forward to going this week. I am not looking forward to packing up the troops!


A few plans from the rest of the week: pack, pack, organize, shop, pack and go to home school camp! So excited for three days of FUN at camp! Then its unpack, wash, wash, wash, wash!