Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday March 14, 2011


Outside my window: it looks cold. There is frost on the car windows:( I can't wait for spring weather to get here and stay!

From the learning room: Our coop hired Josh Denhart The Amazing Science Guy to come and do his show and a couple hands on days. This is a pic of the older boys (my son is in the hat) launching rockets last week. Josh puts on a science show that focus's on God's creation and points to Jesus as our savior. If you get a chance you should definitly go see him!


Meanwhile, schedules are finished and being started this week!



Weekly Menu

Friday: frozen pizza

Saturday: freezer meal

Sunday: church fellowship supper

Monday: bbq chicken legs, baked beans, salad

Tuesday: left over night

Wednesday: hoagie sandwiches

Thursday:


I am reading: I read a quick read over the weekend by Michael Landon Jr. called The Silent Gift. Not great. I think I missed something at the very beginning because it never seemed to connect with the rest of the book?


I am hearing: sounds of rushing as we attempt to get everyone ready to leave.


I am praying: for God's will to be my will. For God's plan to be my plan. For my heart to be clean before HIM!


One of my favorite things: white chocolate mocha with whip on top! I wish they weren't so expensive!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Thankfully we are about to have a normal quiet week! Next weekend is going to be busy with a Purim dinner on Friday night at church and a birthday party on Saturday.