Perfect Pizza Crust Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of yeast dissolved in two cups of water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- a dash of salt.
- Mix in 2 cups spelt flour (or wheat) and 3 cups of white flour.
- Kneed in additional flour until the dough is not sticky and let rise.
- For the perfect crispy crust we bake our pizza on cast iron pans.
- To make it wonderful thin, I use my pampered chef pie roller and roll it out!
- For a thicker crust I would push the dough into the pans by hand.
- I always grease the pans a little so the dough won't stick.
- To ensure a pizza that is not greasy, warm the pepparoni in a little water and pat them off with a paper towel.
- Drain and rinse italian sausage.